In this Q&A Session, Stuart Wood QC discusses recent developments in industrial and employment law with practical insights into the process and procedure in the Fair Work tribunal and Federal Court in Employment cases.
Discussion points include:
• What is industrial law?
• How does it work in tribunals compared to the Federal Court of Australia?
• How has work in tribunals changed?
• What are the developments in modern awards?
• What are the developments in the Supreme Court in the Employment / Industrial list?
• What are the recent developments in economic torts?
• What are the recent developments in trade practice laws?