New CPDs added to the CPD In Session catalogue
CPD In Session is frequently adding CPD sessions with new content, and since launching the CPD In Session website we’ve added the following CPD seminars and Q&A Sessions to our digital library including:
- Q&A Session with Stewart Maiden – Cross Border Insolvency Law: What is it & Why is it Important?
- Q&A Session with James W S Peters QC & Daniel Crennan S.C. – Code of Banking Practice: Relevance, Issues & Key Cases
- Q&A Session with Martin Scott QC & Chris Young – The Shen Neng Shipping Case: Insights & Implications
- Q&A Session with Michael Wyles QC – Class Actions & Access to Justice: Control over Proceedings, Opting Out & Case Management
- Q&A Session with Carolyn Sparke QC – Solicitors’ Liability in Will Drafting: Taking Proper Care and Good Practice Steps
- We’ve Got You Covered – the Role of Group Member Insurers in Class Actions
- Changes to Practice Matter Court in the Supreme Court
- Serious Misconduct, Summary Dismissal and the Contract of Employment: Lessons from Melbourne
- Stadiums Limited v Sautner (2015) FCAFC 20
- Advancing Human Rights Claims before International Fora
- Annual Employment Law Update
- Legal, Constitutional and Human Rights Issues Surrounding Same Sex Marriage
- Motherisk Hair, Drug and Alcohol Testing: Independent Review
- Bywater Investments – What did the High Court decide and What are the Implications for Corporate Residence?
- Inaugural Annual Industrial Law Update
- Ten Tips for Good Courtroom Communication with Judges
More CPD content is coming soon!
Click here for subscription details